Terms and Conditions
- About this website
- Australian residents only
- Links to other websites
The Website and its associated services contains links to the websites of partner organisations. Inclusion of a link to another website does not imply endorsement of its content or opinions. Youth Development Australia Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of external websites.
- Information available at the Website
This Website provides general information about the A Way Home Australia, which is auspiced Youth Development Australia Ltd. This Website may from time to time contain or make available various message services, email lists, mailout or newsletter services, or other tools and facilities which may be of use to you. Whilst Youth Development Australia Ltd has made every effort to ensure that any such features are accurate and free from defect, the features are provided on an “as is” basis.
- User conduct
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal information from any Website user.
In particular, but not exclusively:
- You must not upload offensive, obscene or racist content, including photographs, on to the Website or its associated services. Youth Development Australia Ltd reserves the right to remove or edit any content posted on the Website or its associated services at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless of whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party, offensive, obscene or racist. If you notice any such content, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you build a profile page on the Website, it is your responsibility to ensure that the content you are uploading on your page, in particular the photograph, is not copyright-protected. If it is, you must obtain the copyright owner’s written consent to use it. Youth Development Australia Ltd reserves the right to remove any pictures, photographs or copy from personal profile pages, at its sole discretion and without notice if their copyright status is in any doubt.
- You may not remove or change anything on the Website outside of your own personal profile.
- Posting any content to the Website or its associated services will give Youth Development Australia Ltd a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free right to use and reproduce that content.
In addition, you as a user must not:
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organisation;
- use the website to send junk email or ‘spam’ to people who do not wish to receive email from you;
- use the Website to conduct, display or forward surveys, raffles, lotteries, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to the Youth Development Australia Ltd systems
- Copyright and Trademarks
All content on this website and its associated services are owned or licensed by Youth Development Australia Ltd, unless indicated otherwise. You may not reproduce, adapt, upload to a third party, link to, frame, perform in public, distribute or transmit in any form by any process the contents of this website without the prior written consent of Youth Development Australia Ltd.
Trademarks used on this Website are owned by Youth Development Australia Ltd. You must not use any trademarks used on this Website without the consent of Youth Development Australia Ltd.
- Termination and suspension
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Youth Development Australia Ltd and partners are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Youth Development Australia Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
Youth Development Australia Ltd does not warrant that the functions or material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
The views of contributors to this website are not necessarily the views of Youth Development Australia Ltd, including the National Youth Commission into Youth Employment and Transitions.
- Limitation of Liability
Subject to Your Statutory Rights, Youth Development Australia Ltd is not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to any Content on this Website, to any material on linked websites, or to access or use of the Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise. You also agree not to sue Youth Development Australia Ltd directors, employees, agents and contractors in relation to any of those losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify Your Statutory Rights.
The law applicable to the Website and to disputes arising out of the Website is the law of the State of Victoria, Australia.